I'm building a new release candidate for 0.4.0 from the current trunk.
Unfortunately the integration tests for Cassandra are failing.  Am I
the only one seeing this? Any ideas why this is happening?

I have been able to successfully run the integration tests for HBase.
Could this problem be somehow related to the automatically selected
ami?

<< problem applying options to node(us-east-1/i-826688ed):
org.jclouds.ssh.SshException: ec2-user@184.72.162.235:22: Error
connecting to session.
        at org.jclouds.ssh.jsch.JschSshClient.propagate(JschSshClient.java:252)
        at org.jclouds.ssh.jsch.JschSshClient.connect(JschSshClient.java:206)
        at
org.jclouds.compute.callables.RunScriptOnNodeAsInitScriptUsingSsh.call(RunScriptOnNodeAsInitScriptUsingSsh.java:90)
        at
org.jclouds.compute.strategy.RunScriptOnNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(RunScriptOnNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:70)
        at
org.jclouds.compute.strategy.RunScriptOnNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(RunScriptOnNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:45)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
Caused by: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Auth fail
        at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:461)
        at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:154)
        at org.jclouds.ssh.jsch.JschSshClient.newSession(JschSshClient.java:247)
        at org.jclouds.ssh.jsch.JschSshClient.connect(JschSshClient.java:186)
        ... 8 more

-- Andrei Savu