Hi, All

I have installed whirr-0.1.0+23, Java 1.6, Maven 2, Ruby 1.9 in my ubuntu,
so I set up a Hadoop.properties file in order to fire up a cluster in amazon
ec2 via

bin/whirr launch-cluster --config hadoop.properties

It worked well if my hadoop.properties as below:

whirr.service-name=hadoop
whirr.cluster-name=myhadoopcluster
whirr.instance-templates=1 jt+nn,1 dn+tt
whirr.provider=ec2
whirr.identity=< Amazon EC2 Access Key ID>
whirr.credential=< Amazon EC2 Secret Access Key>
whirr.private-key-file=${sys:user.home}/.ssh/id_rsa
whirr.public-key-file=${sys:user.home}/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
whirr.hardware-id= m1.large
whirr.location-id=us-west-1
whirr.hadoop-install-runurl=cloudera/cdh/install
whirr.hadoop-configure-runurl=cloudera/cdh/post-configure

But once i added two more lines into hadoop.properties file, it went wrong:
whirr.image-id= us-west-1/ami-***** (my ami)
jclouds.ec2.ami-owners=(my owner id>

I wonder if anyone knows what is going on or how to fix it. Thanks

-allen