(I'm re-sending an announce of yesterday that have, apparently,
been moderated/rejected ... )

Dear Alt-Ergo users,

We've just released a new version of Alt-Ergo (v. 2.0.0). An OPAM
package for it will be available soon. You can also get it from
Alt-Ergo's website https://alt-ergo.ocamlpro.com/#releases.

The main novelty of this release is the integration of
floating-point arithmetic reasoning. The list of CHANGES is
available here [1].

More generally, in addition to license update,
bugfixes/improvements and stable developments will be pushed to
Alt-Ergo's public repository[2] more frequently.

Please, don't hesitate to report bugs, to ask questions, or to give your
feedback.

Best regards,
Mohamed Iguernlala.

[1] https://github.com/OCamlPro/alt-ergo/blob/2.0.0/sources/CHANGES