Thanks, Guillaume, I figured it was something like that.  Is this due to a
change of syntax in the language, and are these changes documented somewhere?

My student Ziqing has tried to use 1.0 but got this:

File “why3_solution_challenge_1.mlw”, line 13, characters 2-13:
Library file not found: int

Maybe he has not configured things properly; I will ask him try to figure it
out.

-Steve