It's not clear to me how why3 session update works.  I have a file called
system.mlw, and thus a session directory called system.  I tried why3
session update -rename-file system xxx and I obtain no file containing xxx
in its name and grep -r xxx turns up nothing.  I did why3 session update
-rename-file system xxx && echo ok and it printed ok, so I guess that it
did not actually fail.

I would actually like to copy an existing .mlw file and get a new copy of
the session as well (ie system should still exist and xxx should be
created referring to xxx.mlw).  The documentation suggests that why3
session update -rename-file does a mv and not a cp, which is less
convenient, but which I could live with.

thanks,
julia