Hello,

I am using why3 version 1.3.3 and would like to add the Z3 and E provers to the
list of installed provers, so that they are triggered by proof strategies 0, 1
and more. I tried several versions (among those listed in
provers-detection-data.conf), including Z3 version 4.8.4 (that is mentioned in
the documentation for proof strategies). However, none of them is triggered by
strategies 0 and 1. Which version of Z3 and E should I use?

My other question is about TryWhy3: which version of why3 does it use ?

Thanks,
Sandrine