I think that is too cumbersome. I'd prefer a really simple solution.
Either a one (1) line license header or nothing at all. Based on what
I understood from the mailing discussing there doesn't seem to be a
clear understanding within Apache if Wicket markup is required to have
the license header or not. IMO the markup doesn't contain any (what
was the term they used?)  intellectual knowledge which needs to be
protected. It is the source code that should be protected. But that of
course is only my opinion.

Juergen

On 11/13/06, Frank Bille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/13/06, Juergen Donnerstag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And it increases memory usage. We might not transfer it to the client
> but we cache the markup.

Yes thats right. That sounds like stripping license headers (or replacing
with small one-line notices) at build time is the right solution.