On 11/13/06, Frank Bille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
src/test/java/com/meterware/httpunit (doesn't seem to be used, no license
header at all)

This was a fix for XML and/or JavaScript not being parsed correctly, iirc.

The httpunit license is MIT or BSD type:
   http://httpunit.sourceforge.net/doc/license.html

src/test/java/nl/openedge/util/jetty (some files has a non-ASL license
header which I haven't looked through yet, and some has a short copyright
notice in Dutch)

This one can be changed by either me or Eelco. Eelco was the original
author I believe. It is not that much magic that is going on there,
easily retrofitted for ASL imo.

I'm not a lawyer, but if Eelco modifies the package name from
nl.openedge to org.apache.wicket, and fixes the header it should be
ok.

Martijn

--
for <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/stuff/wicket";>Wicket</a>