My back base knowledge is poor, so can you give an example of what
kind of markup you need to produce?

Eelco

On 1/8/07, Toscano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your responses.
I understand what you want to say, but I'm afraid I don't know how to do it.
My Wicket knowledge is poor yet, can you show me or redirect me to an
example of this?.

Again, thank you for your time!
Oskar