Problem is that wicketframework.org points currently to sf.net, and I
can't add subdomains without breaking the current wicketframework.org
site.

Perhaps we should also host wicketframework.org on that box, and
redirect traffic from sf.net site to our own box. Then this is
possible.

Please note that wicketframework.org will probably cease to exist when
we reach tlp status @apache. http://wicket.apache.org sounds good IMO.

Perhaps the mentors could shine more light on the status of
wicketframework.org after graduation?

Martijn