good idea.  similar to the wicket-spring module.

-1 for core
+0 for extensions
+1 for a wicket-joda core module

extensions is getting pretty big, its hard to find things. if i am using
joda in my project and see wicket-joda i immediately know what it is and i
can easily browse the contents and only see things that interest me.

-igor

http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/