If there are no objections, I would like to build a distribution based
on thursday's code base, and vote on it during the weekend (giving us
some time to test it), and then submit the release to the IPMC on
monday.

With a bit of luck we can make the release available on thursday next
week (the vote on general@ has to run for 72 hours, and requires three
binding +1 from IPMC members).

Martijn