All,
Eelco has made some changes to the examples project, and Juergen as well. I think we should not make a backwards release of the examples project now. It would only serve as a test for building the release. I think I can churn out a full release this weekend (YES it's x-mas, consider it a gift). I'll certainly strive to do so. This release will be performed on friday evening, or saturday morning/afternoon.
So if you have stuff you want to be in that release, put some extra effort to release the changes.
This will be my last activity before embarking on a holiday trip to Bonaire.
Martijn
-------------------------------------------------------
SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/
_______________________________________________
Wicket-develop mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-develop
