Yes, I also agree that XHTML used like this is neat.
I am +1 for the change, and +1 for doing it soon. I guess we'll have to postpone our RC cycle.
Jonathan, do you think this will be a lot of work? And... as you architected Wicket in the first place, are you willing to implement the changes needed? And if so, could you give us a rough time schema?
Eelco
Jonathan Locke wrote:
i sense that we may be closing in on a workable idea in this xhtml tag.
it would be a really major change that would break existing stuff, but this is definitely the right time to do that.
time to give everyone a chance to catch up and comment. and i especially want to hear from wouter!
Johan Compagner wrote:
ahh ok
thats nice, i agree
I was under the impression that we would introduce all kinds of special tags for every component (say the TLD's of jsp)
But this is just inline html what i proposed as a seperate file.
------------------------------------------------------- The SF.Net email is sponsored by: Beat the post-holiday blues Get a FREE limited edition SourceForge.net t-shirt from ThinkGeek. It's fun and FREE -- well, almost....http://www.thinkgeek.com/sfshirt _______________________________________________ Wicket-develop mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-develop
