Hi.

I'm using datepicker and I'm constantly getting this warning
17:46:32.146 WARN!! [SocketListener0-3] wicket.util.resource.UrlResourceStream.<init>(UrlResourceStream.java:92) >22> cannot convert url: jar:file:/E:/Java/workspace/Cargo/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/wicket-extensions-1.1.jar!/wicket/extensions/markup/html/datepicker/calendar.js to file (URI is not hierarchical), falling back to the inputstream for polling

Everything seems to be ok and I don't expect that creating file with that uri can succeed. So is the warning appropriate? What should I do to get rid of warning (except disabling it in log4j config)?

-Matej