please make a RFE for this. so that we don't loose this discussion.

johan

On 6/22/06, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Sure this is a solution, but it complicates things a bit. All items
stored in thread locals (session, hibernate session, current
transaction, etc) have to be propagated to the worker thread.

Other than that, the ajax progress-bar of transaction sounds very nice.

-Matej