Hi,

there's a small issue with ajax on bookmarkable pages.
I you do anything AJAX on bookmarkable page and then refresh it in
browser, new instance is created and you basically lose your state.

I think there is a solution of this. The URL hash (part starting with #)
can be modified with javascript. So the ajax processing could append
something like
#<pagemap-name>:<page-id>:<version-id> to url.

So the url would contain both page class and specification of concrete
page in pagemap.

The RequestTargetResolverStrategy would check, if there is a hash in
url, and if so, it would try to take the specified page from pagemap. If
it founds the page and the class matches with the class in url, it would
display that page. Otherwise it would create new URL just like normal
bookmarkable URL would.

If this worked well, it could be extended even for "normal" page URLs,
so the URLs could become "hybrid". They would point to specific page in
pagemap, but they would be also bookmarkable.

-Matej