We were hunting a bug with Johan, which turned out to be fact that
AjaxRequestTarget.EncodingResponse is derived from Response instead of
WebResponse.

WebRequestCycle.getReponse casts the response to WebResponse, which
means that all responses used in WebRequestCycle have to be
WebResponses. Does this make sense? Does it make sense to have
StringResponse, NullResponse, etc... all derived from WebResponse
instead of Response?

I don't think so. I think we should revert the deprecation of
WebRequestCycle#getWebResponse and make getResponse just return Response.

Ideas?

-Matej