Thank you all for your quick answers to my Validatoin questions. Now a
new one:
Is there any guid or good example for creating reusable components? The
Users's Guide is not complete for this topic. :-)
My question is especially how to deal with the HTML-part of reusable
components. Copy a piece of HTML into a page every time a component is
used?

Best Regards

Stefan Lindner
Visionet GmbH, Am Weichselgarten 7, 91058 Erlangen
Tel.: (09131)691-230, FAX: (09131)691-111
E-Mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED], Internet:
http://www.visionet.de