Jonathan Locke wrote:

i'm not sure how hard this would even be... i mean we have all the converters... we just reflect and find properties and hook them up to components based on the types. then the labels for the form components are the name of the property by default or you can override by specifying an entry for something like <form-name>.<property-name> in a resource bundle.

This would make some sort of 'WRAILS' project more feasable (Wicket on Rails). Just hook up stuff and be done with it. The next-next-finish web framework :-)

Martijn