So, if you would check out wicket from cvs, you would delete the build.xml file, so that can let NetBeans create a new project. If you don't delete it, NetBeans will complain that there allready is an ant script, and that it can't put it's project there (using new ... with existing sources). Or am I doing something stupid here?

Eelco

Gili wrote:

I use the Netbeans 4.2 nightly builds. What do you mean "is the build.xml ... in your way?" Meaning, am I using it for my projects? No, I built my own project files.

Yeah, try using URL instead of InternetAddress. I am curious whether you are able to reproduce the same problem on your end.

Thanks,
Gili

Eelco Hillenius wrote:

Ah, I just found out that InternetAddress is part of the java mail package. I'll use URL instead; the trick is still the same.

Btw, you're a NetBeans user if I remember right... Is the build.xml we put in our projects in your way? I'm playing with NetBeans a bit myself here.

Eelco

Gili wrote:

Sounds good to me. I'm more than happy to contribute it.

Gili

Eelco Hillenius wrote:

Let's extend the form example in wicket-examples with a custom converter. I think your InternetAddressConverter could make a nice example, right?

Eelco

Gili wrote:

I'd like to discuss this issue online with one of you, preferrably over MSN, AOL, or Yahoo messenger.

I am using BoundCompoundPropertyModel so if I understand you correctly then the conversion should be automatic. I provided my own converter, which I register using:

Converter converter = (Converter) getConverter();
converter.set(InternetAddress.class, new InternetAddressConverter());

from within the Form. Aside from that, what else could be going wrong?

Gili