That's what I did. Gili, your life might be easier if you subscribed yourself to the cvs mailing list ;)

Eelco

Gili wrote:

For the RedirectPage, can you please ensure it takes an argument for "how much time to wait before redirecting" because the underlying <meta> tag takes such an argument and it would be useful to be able to specify a non-zero value.

Gili

Juergen Donnerstag wrote:

I'll do it tonight.

Juergen

Erhm... could you do that when you have access to CVS later on? I am not
very familiar with that part of Wicket, and I wouln't want to break stuff.

Cheers,

Eelco

Juergen Donnerstag wrote:

I don't have cvs access right now, but what you need to do:

1) MetaPattern
copy VARIABLE_NAME related constant and name them XML_ATTRIBUTE_NAME.
Make the appropriate changes to the Pattern

2)
VariableAssignmentParser: replace VARIABLE_NAME with XML_ATTRIBUTE_NAME

private static final Group key = new Group(new MetaPattern(new
MetaPattern[] { namespace, MetaPattern.VARIABLE_NAME }));

regards
Juergen

I just tried to implement this, but found a parser bug...

url=app"></head></html>

results in:

So, a '-' in an attribute somehow results in that attribute split in
more attributes.

Any idea's on how to fix this? I've submitted a bug, id '1187903'.

B.t.w., I also comitted the redirect page code, and extended example
linkomatic to use the new feature.

------------------------------------------------------- SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users. Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_ide95&alloc_id396&op=click _______________________________________________ Wicket-user mailing list Wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user