onAttach is called whenever the object is needed
so if it is called then somehow it is asked for.

johan

Jonathan Carlson wrote:
I'm working from CVS HEAD a couple of weeks back.  I am going to upgrade
to CVS HEAD today and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!

Jonathan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 2005-05-06 10:42:28 AM >>>

Are you working on CVS HEAD? I know Eelco, Johan and I has been busy
with discussing and changing the request handling and render process. I

don't know whether this is the cause for your question.

Do you reference somewhere in your construction code a getObject() or
getModelObject() method?

Martijn

Jonathan Carlson wrote:

I need a quick verification.

Last night I noticed that onAttach was being called on my model when

my

page was being created rather than just before my page was rendered.

Is that the standard behavior, or did I just mess something up?

Thanks,

- Jonathan

the system manager.

Katun Corporation -- www.katun.com
Get your fingers limbered up and give it your best shot. 4 great

events, 4

opportunities to win big! Highest score wins.NEC IT Guy Games. Play