Hi,

We (eelco and i) are trying to reproduce/test it.
But we can't get it currently to go wrong.

Can you test some more for us?

for example do you have it under IE and under FireFox?

In firefox you can see the in the View->Character Encoding what the
encoding he uses for the page
Also with Page Info (Context Menu onthe page itself) you can see what
firefox sees that page in.

Are those values correct?

Also if you can change and build wicket jar yourself
can you change the WicketServlet and put these 2 lines:

System.err.println("request encoding: "+
servletRequest.getCharacterEncoding());
System.err.println("response encoding: "+
servletResponse.getCharacterEncoding());

in the doGet method?

So that we can see the char encoding it uses (request encoding is at my
place always null)

Johan