-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gustavo Hexsel
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 3:01 PM
To: wicket-user
Subject: [Wicket-user] Simple link replacement

  Thanks for the help with the border.  I just couldn't find what I did
differently from the examples, something was obviously amiss - after a few
hours, I just threw it out and started from a straight copy of one of the
examples and changed a line or two at a time.  Things are going well now,
except I couldn't find a way to generate relative URLs yet.  I've looked at
all packages and tried to use ResourceLink and AutoLinkResolver, but none of
those seem to do what I want...

  How do you replace "absolute" URLs for resources like CSS's and images?
My border includes the <head> tag to force everyone to use the standard CSS,
however I don't know how to produce

  <link rel="stylesheet" href="/<myapplication>/<mycsspath>/general.css"
type="text/css" />

  Using the relative url (just "general.css") tries to fetch the value from
the root of the application server, which would prevent me from packaging
the app as a .WAR file.

  Any tips?

    []s Gus

PS.: sorry for posting question after question!  I've been trying the
javadocs and examples, but some things are not answered there...