-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ralf Ebert
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 4:25 PM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] WebPage and iframes

Hi,

> Why not use panels instead of webpages? You can easily embed a panel
> inside another panel.
well, maybe this can be done using panels, I will try that. I thought using
a WebPage is right because
- I want to use iframes for showing the "embedded" pages
- I want to be able to view the page "embedded" -and- independent
- I want to change a "embedded" WebPage by reloading the iframe only while
leaving the main page component tree intact (so the whole page can be
reloaded and shows changes which happened in a single iframe)

Ralf