Hi Guys,
Im building an application with a non-hirarchical navigation structure. I
need breadcrumbs so that users can easily back-navigate between pages. I am
wondering what you guys think is the best way to accomplish this with
wicket.

Here are a couple of use cases:

1) A user can come to a search results page from a couple of different
search pages ( different criteria ). From the search results page the user
can go in and manipulate returned objects. I would like to keep the original
criteria page and the search results page in the breadcrumbs so that the
user can get back to them at any time: for example to begin working on a
different search result.

2) While filling out a form a user discovers that one of the options they
need is missing. The user then clicks the add option button and walks
through a wizard to add a new option, once the wizard is done the user goes
back to the form (with whatever values were entered before the wizard
present).

3) A wizard that spins off another wizard.

Thanks,
Igor