Please give us pointers in how we should fix that example!
So that others don't step into the same kind of thing..
Having very good examples is a good thing (the thing people are first looking at...)

johan

Geertjan Wielenga wrote:

Got it! And I also got it to work. I do think, though, that the explanation for GuestBook (http://wicket.sourceforge.net/ExampleGuestBook.html) is quite misleading. There are several files that are not mentioned there at all -- and, since I tried to build the application from scratch based on those instructions, I had a pretty hard time.

But now it's all good! :-)

-- Gj

Juergen Donnerstag wrote:

project wicket-examples directory src/java/wicket/examples contains
WicketExampleApplication.java, WicketExamplePage and 2 more files. It
is definitely there.

Juergen