The letters for the hangman application are dynamically generated. In the Letter.java class there is a method that generates DefaultButtonImageResource objects. Then in Guess.java the list view iteration obtains the enabled and disabled images for each letter in turn, either creating them (via a call to Letter.java) and adding them to the set of shared resoucrs on the first pass or accessing them from the shared resources on subsequent passed.

regards,
Chris

Geertjan Wielenga wrote:

Is it just me or are the letters for the Hangman sample not included? I can't find this, for example:

/HangMan/hangman/resources/wicket.examples.hangman.Letter/b_enabled

-- Gj