are you really sure?
Because i looked again (after i saw you're reply) through every code where the PageMap is called And it doesn't seem to add pages to the pool. Except when you make a Page (new XxxPage() or when
a page is hit by a outside request.

johan

Matej Knopp wrote:

Well, it seems to be working. So it will be ok in 1.0.1.

Thank you very much, excelent work.

-Matej

Eelco Hillenius wrote:

Thought this was fixed actually. Hmmm. Maybe after 1.0?

I'm sending you the current snapshot offline. Could you be so kind and test
whether this is still a bug?

Cheers,

Eelco

Matej Knopp wrote:

Hi

I know I has already been discussed here but I'm not quite sure so I'm asking again.

When I do this

setResponsePage(page);
setRedirect(true);

and the page instance is no longer in pagemap, shouldn't it be put there? I'm using wicket 1.0 and it doesn't seem to do so.

When the policy is set to redirect_to_buffer, the page gets rendered, but since it's not in pagemap, it can't be interact with (expired exception).

I know there is a workaround
getPageMap().put(page)

but I'd just like to know if this is a bug or a feature.
Thanks.

-Matej