I don't understand what you are talking about below...share state? In order
for your markup to be nested like that you are going to have to add "column"
to "row" which will make "row" repeat "column" dataprovider.count() times.
Not sure that's what you want.....

Why don't you try it and tell us if it works.

-Igor