Hi,

this is my problem:

I subclassed the TextField and created a TextFieldWithErrorIndicator class. I overrode the "onRender" method like so:

 @Override
protected void onRender() { String clazz = this.hasErrorMessage() ? "error" : "no-error"; getResponse().write("<span class=\"" + clazz + "\">");
   super.onRender();
   getResponse().write("</span>");
 }

I did that in order to be able to highlight the input fields which contain errors. It works fine with text fields that are added directly to the form. When I add them to a listView, however, it doesn't work anymore. I debugged the onRender method and found out that "hasErrorMessages" returns false when the field is within a listrow.

The feedbackPanel on the page displays the correct error messages, though.

Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong?

- Johannes