Actually, we're working on that right now. If you take a look at HEAD, you'll find the basis of authorization support integrated in Wicket.

Eelco

On 10/30/05, wang lei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I use wicket for over months and develop one project with it.
So i have a suggestion for wicket core or wicket-stuff.

All of us know,ACL is necessary for a project.
Just a simple example,
name here is user name Password(label) here is user password(TextField)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

If the viewer is a administrator,he can see the password,and other users can't see the password.
The common users will see the following table.
name here is user name

... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

In the simple ways,just set the label and textfield invisible.You also can add a wicket container as the parent of the label and textfield. Just the container visible.
But both of them are not flexible.

So i just design a IStrategy interface and many components based on wicket components like label,TextField and other components.

The IStrategy interface  control the visiblity ,readonly, disabled and other properties of the component. It will make the component flexible.

I also add jaas and dao together so the component can control itself.
How about the design.
I need more options about it.

雅虎免费G邮箱-中国第一绝无垃圾邮件骚扰超大邮箱
雅虎助手¨D搜索、杀毒、防骚扰