Yes I did, but maybe not too deeply I assume.

I'll try and do what I'm thinking of using Wicket, and then come back
to the list with questions, if any.

It seems to me that I haven't seen something as dynamic as what can be
done with nested (and the page I pointed to was not fair about the
dynamic possibilities).

I feel that it is possible to do that with Wicket, maybe it's just I
guess there are several possibilities to do that, and I'm not sure
what the best could be, with the hypothesis of an existing domain
model hierarchy ( monkey/bunches/bananas for example).

CU,

--
Laurent