Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:15 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [Wicket-user] Re: Wicket 1.1 line endings bug?

+1 on stopping the use of the mac :)

-Igor

You should just stop using youre mac yes. That would be make everything much better :)

On 11/3/05, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I don't change the line endings, CVS does that for me. So basically you are suggesting I should stop using my mac ;-).

Long live the differences between Mac, Linux and Dos... CR/LF/CRLF.

Just curious, why don't you use CVS diff's? Check out Wicket 1.1 from CVS, and compare it to another version. I know most IDE's support that.

Martijn