Well, the numbers I've sent are rought, I know, I didn't profile it. It's just a filter that checks how much time does it take to process a request. The only change between the two numbers was that I switch old CompoundPropertyModel to new model (called FastCompoundPropertyModel to distinguish easier :))

I might count the time, how much does it take for the model to access bean data, shouldn't be difficult.

I'm not aware of any other bottleneck, the current numbers are quite satisfying for me now.

-Matej

Eelco Hillenius wrote:
How about the percentage it takes up in comparison of the total
computing for one request? Any other bottlenecks you can identify? Or
was - like Johan said - OGNL one of the biggest hurdles?

Eelco