Hello,

I did some searching, but could only find info about i18n at the message
level. I am interested in i18n at the page level.

In other words, I have a site that needs to support more than one
locale. The user should be able to switch between them from any point in
the site.

This is how I am thinking of proceeding, but I would really appreciate
comments from anybody who has done extensive i18n before.

Using this approach:
  http://www.wicket-wiki.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Multiple_markups_per_page

Each page will (perhaps) have one variant for each locale. I say
"perhaps" because in most cases, there should be a version of the page
for each locale. However, this is not always the case. So, the page
should provide an alternate target for any page that is missing.

All this should be strictly type-checked (if possible at compile time)
to avoid as many errors as possible.

Pages that use components (such as forms) should be able to pass in the
locale as a parameter and the component should support l10n.

Thoughts? Advice?