What I'm - kind of offline - am working on right now is something that
at least partially acomplishes that. It's a big refactor (luckily as
we always made sure not to expose too much without breaking public
API's so far) and I'm combining it with other things like improved
state management and stuff like browser detection. I hope to report
back on this early next week.

Eelco