From: Marco van de Haar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 November 2005 5:49 PM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] New Wicket-contrib-dojo release

yes, did not htink about that...

please request a build and we will be able to update it.

Marco

Eelco Hillenius wrote:

>>If you wan't to contribute, feel free to do so. :)
>>

>Erm... he doesn't have commit rights? :)
>
>I think it is an open RFE to upgrade this js files, right?
>
>Eelco

This Email may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is
intended
solely for the addressee(s) named. If you have received this information in
error, or
are advised that you have been posted this Email by accident, please notify the
sender by return Email, do not redistribute it, delete the Email and keep no
copies.