Andrew!

Man, Thanks, this works perfectly for me, I did think of this solution, but I didn't have the well to try it till you suggested it :)

Johan, Man I can't wait for 1.2, from what I read it has allot of what I need :)

Thanks guys, if you are interested, I'm writting now 2 application using wicket (that with a simple tracking system 4 months ago), and wicket is really helping me deliver fast, it just make me code the way I like :)

ThAnKs WiCkEt TeAm!!!

If you use 1.2: See SubmitLink