thanks ... should have thought of that! :)

On 12/23/05, Maurice Marrink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You could always use a different model (containing just the fileupload
object) for the fileupload and the compoundmodel for the rest of the
form. then in the onsubmit you could get both models set the blob on
your pojo and save it. this way you can keep your pojo clean.

Maurice