I don't think the design I'm currently using is the best for all
situations. Quoting from my previous posting:

| I guess peoples opinions differ because the situations differ. In my
| case, the security features of Wicket just add to Wickets complexity,
| which is a bad thing. In other cases, it might be convenient to have
| security support.

well, keeping in mind that wicket is a generic framework these situations are going to arize. we try to keep it as minimalistic as possible but that is not always easy when you are trying to please a wide audience.

-Igor