How do you create your war file?

What doesn't work when you deploy your war file in tomcat?

have you downloaded the wicket-examples, and deployed the included war
file into your tomcat installation?

Did that work?

Have you downloaded the wicket-quickstart distribution, created a war
file (see the http://wicket.sf.net/wicket-quickstart website for docs
on working with the quickstart distribution), and deployed that into
your tomcat installation?

Martijn

--
Living a wicket life...