Eelco Hillenius wrote:
Though felix is interesting too because we have several people using
it and not everyone uses Eclipse (including the committers).

Can we have both? :)
+1

Let me know what we can do to help out over on the Felix side. We are also working on AsynchWeb as an HTTP service for OSGi with Wicket as the application framework without servlets in the picture.

Felix - http://incubator.apache.org/incubator/felix
AsyncWeb - http://asyncweb.safehaus.org/

Cheers,
Alex