It was published on the announcements forum, which is not moderated.
This means that it is quick on the front page, but in the fine print,
and disappears quite quickly as well.

Martijn

On 3/9/06, Guillermo Castro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t65452.html
>
> I don't think it made the front page, though @P-)
>
> Ok, enough about me...
>

>  On 3/9/06, Eelco Hillenius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Where's the javalobby thread?
> >
> > On 3/9/06, Guillermo Castro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > And I forgot JavaLobby, but you took care of that for me. Thanks! @B-)
> > >
> > > Now, to create a real web app using wicket...

> awards!

> about
> > > > >

> http://javageek.org/2006/03/08/comparing_web_frameworks_wicket.html

> http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=39358

> an

> http://www.jroller.com/page/dashorst

> > > http://wicket.sourceforge.net/wicket-1.1

> > > language
> > > webcast
> > > territory!
> > > >

> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmdlnk&kid0944&bid$1720&dat1642
> > > >

> > > --
> > >
> > > Guillermo Castro             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > Monterrey NL, Mexico     http://www.javageek.org/

> language
> > that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live
> webcast
> > and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding
> territory!
> >
> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmdlnk&kid0944&bid$1720&dat1642
> >

> --
>
> Guillermo Castro             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  Monterrey NL, Mexico     http://www.javageek.org/

--
Nominate Wicket for the SourceForge.net's Choice awards!
http://www.wilsonresearch.com/2006/ostgawards06/ostgawards4.php