yeah, i guess so. stupid yahoo components, maybe they are using : as a separate for something. might as well use ^ instead of _ its probably more rare.

-Igor

I tried to use it for those Yahoo components I worked on a bit. And
that failed, until I replaced : with _.

Are you okay with that change before it is too late and people start
depending on it?