Absolutely, there's definitely growing buzz on some of the java sites I frequent too (javalobby, java.net, etc.) which is where I first heard of Wicket.

I wasn't implying that there was no community...I was just put off at the lack of real rich documentation (non-javadoc) and book selection (zero to-date.)

-v

also just look at this url:

https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=42353

can't say nothing is happening :)