Hi,

I 'm wondering if the problem posted by Jonathan Cone (below) had been solved. I also come across with similar problem where ListMultipleChoice is unable to reference to all selected item, instead it is only refering to the last selected item.

I 'm currently using wicket 1.1.1.

Thanks very much.

Michael