Ahh yeah, did that, worked great!  Thanks!

On 3/14/06, Igor Vaynberg < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
why not pass in whatever you want to populate as the model object instead of the bean. a compoundpropertymodel/propertymodel can bind to anything that has public setters/getters or public properties.

we had no such thing in the example so we created the bean.

-Igor