I have a TextField having a model of type int and I attached a
NumberValidator and set type to int.class
The field is not marked 'required' though.
if i leave the field blank , i see

Root cause:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Error calling method: public void
com.witckettutorial.common.UserProfile.setPin(int) on object:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
     at
wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver$MethodGetAndSet.setValue(PropertyResolver.java:838)
     at
wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver$ObjectAndGetSetter.setValue(PropertyResolver.java:440)

I wonder why is it trying to update model when the field has been left
blank and it anyway isn't marked required.

 -- karthik --